2014 is about to draw to a close and as with the previous years, this one was filled with ups and downs. I know it sounds like I’m repeating myself; it’s a bad habit of mine, one I should work on in 2015.
Despite the troubles, a lot of positive spots lit up 2014.
- I wrote volume 6 in the Westmore series.
- I met a bunch of new authors.
- I read a lot of good books and added to my TBR pile.
- I began hosting authors on my blog.
With the New Year fast approaching, I have a list of goals for 2015. Unlike the previous years where I gave up on them, I plan to follow through with my goals. Here’s a few of the plans I have in store.
- Publish volume 6 of Westmore.
- Complete all my unfinished stories.
- Get active in promotion.
Here’s to 2015, and to everyone, I wish you happiness and success in the New Year.